Posts Tagged ‘Western world’
March 2, 2011 Leave a comment
I have been writing a lot about the Middle East lately, and haven’t offered any constructive solutions. Today, I do. Enjoy my 5 Tips for the Middle East and Sesame Street!
- Get rid of Elmo.After all, his cuteness is too sugary and gets the heart beating faster, like a saccharine overload, that kid’s gotta go.
- Have Gaddafi , Ahmadinejad and all comers get into a ring and duke it out for Allah. Whoever wins, they can set up their own little world with no help, no interference and no benefiting from the West.
- Give the Middle East Richard Simmons. Lord knows they could all use a little more, er… flamboyancy.
- Give them Might Putty. Is there anything that stuff can’t fix?
- Close your eyes and don’t give them any attention at all. It is the same lesson for little kids. Make a lot of noise, want attention, but when they don’t get it, they go play quietly in their rooms.
What do you think readers? Can I table this at the UN? Have more to add? Post your thoughts below!
- Something Very Weird Is Happening In The Middle East Markets (businessinsider.com)
- Wall Street Fraud Watchdog Mocks Economists Who Are Optimistic About US Growth They Must Have Not Heard About The Middle East Meltdown & Inflation (prweb.com)
- Gaddafi “Zenga-Zenga” Video Gains Fans Across The Middle East (mediaite.com)
- What Comes Next For the Middle East? (daylightatheism.org)
- The Sesame Six – Attack of the Grouch (laughingsquid.com)