This guy has been making a lot of news/noise lately. I have pretty well relegated him to the has-been department, but then I felt that he deserved a deeper look. I was suprised myself about why we should keep Charlie Sheen on television, in particular, Two and a Half Men.
- I think he really needs the cash. All of the porn stars and the equipment one must need to keep them going..I found proof of this here. Don’t believe that this was done for free. Charlie doesn’t do anything for free.
- Charlie Sheen is a hold over from the old days (mid ’80s. Platoon, Boys Next Door) If he falls out of the limelight, we will have to turn again to LiLo, Miley and a host of other talentless hacks. Has anyone seen Pauly Shore?
- Charlie Sheen is a nut. But I like him. He reminds me of Dennis Hopper in Apocalypse Now, which gets me thinking that this latest outburst by Charlie is a planned and coordinated effort. If in doubt, look no further than Joaquin Phoenix.
- Sexist pigs of the world would lose a valuable role model. Of course, they could follow this guy.
- My top reason for why Charlie should remain on television is what would Jon Croyer do for a living? Has he even done anything since he was “Ducky?”
Anything you can add?
- Charlie Sheen ‘Go (Winning)’ Remix [VIDEO] (blippitt.com)
- Decency Poll: Should We Turn the Cameras Away From Charlie Sheen? (thegloss.com)
- Charlie Sheen Quotes: What WINNING Sounds Like… (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Rachel Oberlin, Natalie Kenly and Charlie Sheen: At Home with the Goddesses… (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Parting Tweet: Charlie Sheen Says Volumes In His Silence (crushable.com)
- Meet Charlie Sheen’s Live-In ‘Goddesses’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Why Charlie Sheen Really Joined Twitter (thesuperficial.com)
- Charlie Sheen… (verbmarket.wordpress.com)
Grammys 2011: Lady Gaga bursts out of a giant egg on stage at the Grammys after dramatic red carpet entrance | Mail Online
What a silly person. Can you imagine Olivia de Havilland showing up in something like that? People would have run her out on a rail. But once again, the more outrageous, the media flock to it, people like me comment on it and so begins another day.
I remember when stars were still stars and not members of a traveling circus.
You have allowed Big Brother to come. You have forgotten the faces of your fathers.
GET RICH! GET RICH QUICK!! Oil salesmen, potions and Sham Wow. Everyone thinks that they have the inside track to wealth. There are bits of logic to each pitch, but what they fail to address is what happenes when you run out of people? What if I am stuck with inventory that I don’t need, can’t move? What if my family throws me from a moving train? Why does the graas appear greener on the other side?
I am not mocking MLM, but the amount of it that is out there, preying on people’s greed is enormous. In fact, I know of some amazing products offered only through MLM which is sometimes, the cost of doing business.
So what brings up MLM in today’s blog? Simply, I responded to an online ad looking for a salesman to help expanding into local market. It was not what I thought it would be. Although, I did watch the promotional video and am…intrigued by the idea of this particular MLM. Do I believe I would get rich quick? No, that is for suckers and I didn’t fall of the turnip truck yesterday. ( It was in fact, the day before)
The unemployed I think are particularly vulnerable. Bills come and they come, stacked higher and higher. A drowning man will reach for a stone if you throw it to him.
- Make Money Online With a Real Business Opportunity (ronmedlin.com)
- Why Influencer Marketing Is a Dangerous Fad (mashable.com)
- How to Get Rich Quick (moneyning.com)
Well dear readers, 2011 has arrived. Hmmm…I am still unemployed but hopeful for a better year than the last one. As I sit and think about the year ahead, there are people that I hope are there along the way to share and enjoy in the ride. I hope you are one of them dear reader.
I have never been keen on New year’s resolutions. Resolutions are generally foolish as they can never be kept, which leads to people beating themselves up unnecessarily. Promises never spoken are promises never broken.
Of course there are certain someones I would like to reach out to more. I would like to make you smile and gladden your heart. I would like to be a little less selfish this year and I would like to wipe away your tears. I would like to reach out and grab your heart and hold it for a second more, a minute longer before you return to your world. I would like to dance soft steps in the moonlight.
And I would like to be a little crazier, a little zanier. I want to be a little more honest and stop hiding behind soft lies that we tell each other. These are the dream of silence that I have when no one is screaming. These are the dreams that I have of you.
Happy New year and lets make this one count.
- How To Use Social Media To Achieve Your New Year’s Resolutions (socialtimes.com)
- 7 LOL Funny New Year’s Resolutions (blippitt.com)
- She vs. Him: New Year’s Resolutions — Great Idea or Waste of Time? (blogher.com)
- New Years Resolution: Add more adventure to your life (gadling.com)
- Promises, promises (boston.com)