- Get rid of Elmo.After all, his cuteness is too sugary and gets the heart beating faster, like a saccharine overload, that kid’s gotta go.
- Have Gaddafi , Ahmadinejad and all comers get into a ring and duke it out for Allah. Whoever wins, they can set up their own little world with no help, no interference and no benefiting from the West.
- Give the Middle East Richard Simmons. Lord knows they could all use a little more, er… flamboyancy.
- Give them Might Putty. Is there anything that stuff can’t fix?
- Close your eyes and don’t give them any attention at all. It is the same lesson for little kids. Make a lot of noise, want attention, but when they don’t get it, they go play quietly in their rooms.
What do you think readers? Can I table this at the UN? Have more to add? Post your thoughts below!
- Something Very Weird Is Happening In The Middle East Markets (businessinsider.com)
- Wall Street Fraud Watchdog Mocks Economists Who Are Optimistic About US Growth They Must Have Not Heard About The Middle East Meltdown & Inflation (prweb.com)
- Gaddafi “Zenga-Zenga” Video Gains Fans Across The Middle East (mediaite.com)
- What Comes Next For the Middle East? (daylightatheism.org)
- The Sesame Six – Attack of the Grouch (laughingsquid.com)
News from The Associated Press. “Jordan’s most powerful opposition group, the Muslim Brotherhood, dismissed the changes as cosmetic.”
Do you see the virus that has begun to spread? Tunisia, Egypt and now, Jordan. The West remains silent.
- Jordan’s King Fires Government (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Marouf al-Bakhit new Jordan PM after street protests (propagandapress.wordpress.com)
- More Conflict: Jordan’s King Abdullah II Fires His Government Amid Protests (theroot.com)
- Jordan’s king sacks Cabinet amid street protests (sfgate.com)
- Jordan’s king sacks Cabinet amid street protests (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Jordan’s king sacks PM amid protests (cbc.ca)
- Jordan’s king fires Cabinet amid protests (sfgate.com)
- Jordan’s king fires Cabinet amid protests – Detroit Free Press (news.google.com)
- Jordan’s King Sacks Cabinet Amid Street Protests (time.com)
- New PM for Jordan amid protests (bbc.co.uk)
Not sure what the Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority is, and not too keen to find out. Sounds like a secret society of ultra feminists bent on taking over an alpha male world. Of course, I might be wrong and they could be a bunch of grandmotherly patrons, wearing red hats, sipping tea and knitting.
Limited memories of days gone bye. Days of memories being limited by tales of passion and wine…Go Alpha Kappa!
When these fraternities and sororities are created, why not use even scarier monikers. Like “Bum Paddlers”? Or, “Order of the Bones”? Oh, yeah, Bones has been taken by an ultra ultra secret society, the Masons. Knights Templar reunited and it feels so good. (Thanks Peaches and Herb)
Listen, it’s Saturday and I am still waking up, confronted with news of the world out of Tunisia, Tuscon and Extenze. The world is not a better place this morning. Jesus did not return last night and Gary Coleman is still dead. Elvis has left the building and he ain’t working at 7-11, contrary to popular reports.
More secret coded messages.
- Happy Founders Day, Kappa Alpha Psi! (theroot.com)
- Kappa Alpha Psi celebrates 100 years of achievement (thegrio.com)
- “Williams, Kappas commemorate 100th anniversary” and related posts (rattlernation.blogspot.com)
- 22 Students Suspended From Alpha Kappa Order’s Rhodes Chapter (huffingtonpost.com)
- On Founder’s Day, Delta Sigma Theta Is Sitting on Millions of Dollars (narmer.wordpress.com)
- University of Utah fraternity is trying to clear hazing complaint ()
- Columbia University suspends 3 fraternities linked to (nydailynews.com)
- Kappa (philly.com)
- Fraternity put on probation at U of U ()
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity marks 100th anniversary (philly.com)
- Columbia Suspends Drug Dealing Perps (harlemworldblog.wordpress.com)
- Rhodes fraternity suspends 22 members after hazing (knoxnews.com)