This guy has been making a lot of news/noise lately. I have pretty well relegated him to the has-been department, but then I felt that he deserved a deeper look. I was suprised myself about why we should keep Charlie Sheen on television, in particular, Two and a Half Men.
- I think he really needs the cash. All of the porn stars and the equipment one must need to keep them going..I found proof of this here. Don’t believe that this was done for free. Charlie doesn’t do anything for free.
- Charlie Sheen is a hold over from the old days (mid ’80s. Platoon, Boys Next Door) If he falls out of the limelight, we will have to turn again to LiLo, Miley and a host of other talentless hacks. Has anyone seen Pauly Shore?
- Charlie Sheen is a nut. But I like him. He reminds me of Dennis Hopper in Apocalypse Now, which gets me thinking that this latest outburst by Charlie is a planned and coordinated effort. If in doubt, look no further than Joaquin Phoenix.
- Sexist pigs of the world would lose a valuable role model. Of course, they could follow this guy.
- My top reason for why Charlie should remain on television is what would Jon Croyer do for a living? Has he even done anything since he was “Ducky?”
Anything you can add?
- Charlie Sheen ‘Go (Winning)’ Remix [VIDEO] (blippitt.com)
- Decency Poll: Should We Turn the Cameras Away From Charlie Sheen? (thegloss.com)
- Charlie Sheen Quotes: What WINNING Sounds Like… (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Rachel Oberlin, Natalie Kenly and Charlie Sheen: At Home with the Goddesses… (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Parting Tweet: Charlie Sheen Says Volumes In His Silence (crushable.com)
- Meet Charlie Sheen’s Live-In ‘Goddesses’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Why Charlie Sheen Really Joined Twitter (thesuperficial.com)
- Charlie Sheen… (verbmarket.wordpress.com)