Patients treated at Tim Hortons due to overcrowded ER – News1130
Dear readers south of the border.
Our health care is alwayds being comared to yours and what a model system our “universal” health care is. Even your President, Obama has looked at “health care for everyone.”
While your insurance companies may be gouging you for various treatments here and there, at least, at the very least, you don’t have to have surgery while laying beside someone that is munching on a donut. (Tim Horton’s is our version of Dunkin’ Donuts)
To Canadian readers that are smug about their healthcare and refuse to look at a tiered system:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. Enjoy those donuts!
- Timmies double-doubles as ER near Vancouver (cnews.canoe.ca)
- B.C. hospital uses Tim Hortons as makeshift ER (theglobeandmail.com)
- Tim Hortons used as makeshift hospital wing (ctv.ca)
- Hospital’s Tim Hortons turned into emergency room (cbc.ca)
- Tim Hortons transformed into hospital treatment room (healthzone.ca)