Libya revolt spreads to Tripoli – Africa – Al Jazeera English
And so it continues to spread.
The tribes are getting restless for the caliphate. I am wondering if this is not a preparatory movement to support the coming 12th Imam that Iran has been trying to bring about?
This unrest is growing like wildfire and the West, remains mute about this radical series of events. We should be watching very carefully and closely.
- “Non-stop” gunfire in Libya’s capital + Protests, “riots” and shooting in Tripoli (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Libya protesters set fire to government buildings in Tripoli (guardian.co.uk)
- Public buildings burn in Libyan capital – ABC Online (news.google.com)
- Dozens reported killed in Tripoli unrest (independent.co.uk)
- Libya revolt spreads to Tripoli – Aljazeera.net (news.google.com)
- UPDATE 10-Libya unrest spreads to Tripoli, Benghazi erupts (reuters.com)
- Libya Protests: Dozens Killed As Anti-Gaddafi Protests Continue (huffingtonpost.com)
- Libyan unrest spreads to Tripoli as Benghazi erupts (reuters.com)