Libya protests: Gaddafi flees Tripoli
Who is next on the Islamic Brotherhood‘s HitParade?
Of course, it is good that this mad cap should be gone. He is a nut job of the first order, but sadly, I fear that he will be replaced by another nut job, even wackier than he. Gaddafi has had his hands pooled in blood of innocent people for such a long time, I am amazed that he has remained in power for as long as he has.
Never a friend of the West, until he tried recently to usurped some of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad‘s popularity. But for Gaddafi, it failed as we knew the devil we were dealing with. With Mahmoud Ahmadinejad however, he is relatively new to the international scene and is being treated with kid gloves.
An early report by Reuters says, ”
“They have demonstrated total arrogant impunity and continued, and even intensified, their bloody crimes against humanity. They have thereby demonstrated total infidelity to the guidance of God and His beloved Prophet (peace be upon him),” said the group, called the Network of Free Ulema of Libya.”
Just another day at the office. Welcome to crazy town and do not change channels.
- Has Libyan Dictator Moammar Gaddafi Fled to Venezuela? (nowpublic.com)
- “Non-stop” gunfire in Libya’s capital + Protests, “riots” and shooting in Tripoli (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- “Libya: Anti-Gaddafi protests spread to Tripoli” and related posts (christianforums.com)
- Libya: Violent Protests Hit Tripoli (news.sky.com)
- Libya protesters set fire to government buildings in Tripoli (guardian.co.uk)