Banned Qaradawi returns to lead Friday prayers in Egypt
Okay. Are you people getting this? There is a reason why Qaradwi was banned. 30 years ago, after the man who brokered the Israel peace treaty was assassinated, this guy, gave a sermon calling for the destruction of Israel, that Sadat was a traitor to the Muslim people. Qaradawi was and is a threat to any pro-democratic government.
In the Muslim world, this guy is a “respected scholar”. A “respected” member of the Islamic Brotherhood. Dear readers, time to put on your thinking caps for yourselves and see that this guy is an evil guy and that this vitriolic piece of humanity is spreading his poison around the globe.
- The Voice of Muslim Brotherhood, Yusuf al-Qaradawi Returns to Egypt to Preach in Tahrir Square Friday (pumabydesign001.wordpress.com)
- Terrorist supporter Qaradawi to address Tahrir Square (elderofziyon.blogspot.com)
- Wonderful: Muslim Brotherhood’s “spiritual leader” to preach in Tahrir Square tomorrow (hotair.com)
- ‘Victory march’ fills Cairo square (redantliberationarmy.wordpress.com)
- Spencer on Qaradawi: Egypt’s New Hitler (jihadwatch.org)
- Cairo braced for ‘victory march’ (bbc.co.uk)