Natalie Munroe Suspended: The Worst Insults the Teacher Made About her Students
Heaven forbid that a teacher be allowed to criticized a bunch of spoiled brats. I am not painting them all with the same brush, but I am sure that she is pointing out the ones that need pointing out. They always know who they are and they are always the ones that complain the loudest. Or at least, their parents do.
A lot of the kids today have zero respect for their teachers, for their elders. They do not know the meaning of the golden rule. I could not imagine dealing with a group of thirty teenage students, day in and day out. When I run into a well mannered teen, I am pleasantly supriped, but even more, I am hopeful.
I am hopeful that these kids who are well mannered, and do respect others will lead others tomorrow. Not just to end up like a lot of gang bangers with no hope, no direction.
- “Natalie Munroe, Central Bucks Teacher, Suspended For Dissing Students On Blog” and related posts (huffingtonpost.com)
- Pa. teacher strikes nerve with ‘lazy whiners’ blog (philly.com)
- Embattled teacher: Blog spoke truth about pupils (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- People Just Don’t Like the Truth, They Just Don’t (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Bucks teacher’s blog gets her a suspension (philly.com)
- You cant insult your teacher in class – but can you on Facebook? (theglobeandmail.com)
- Teacher Suspended After Making Remarks About Students On Blog (dreamindemon.com)
- District: Pa. teacher called students lazy whiners (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Teacher Suspended Over Blog About Students (news.slashdot.org)
- School suspends teacher who blogged that kids are whiny (news.cnet.com)