App Can’t Replace Confession, Vatican Says – NYTimes.com
It is so good to hear that the Vatican, still rooted deep within the Dark Ages and the Inquisition, won’t allow technology help promote their cause. FIRE AND BRANDING! BURN THE HERETIC (Unless they are priests that have been convisted of molestation, then they just pay settlements and hope it goes away) are their mantra.
Good old fashioned values! Sodomy and the occasional Inquisition. Maybe I am being too hard on the Roman Catholic church, after all, they did destroy ultra-violent civilizations like, the Inca, the Mayans, the French. I am all in favor of any organization that forces it’s ideals, especially faith in Jesus Christ at the end of a whip.
Yes sir dear reader, the Catholic Church has done wonders for humanity, for the advancement of God’s kingdom. And now, they warn about the devil in the app.I would be more worried about the devil in the frock.
- Confession App No Replacement For Real Thing Says Vatican (huffingtonpost.com)
- Vatican issues warning for new Confession app (nowpublic.com)
- Vatican warns about iPhone Confession app (cnn.com)
- Vatican issues warning for app (religion.blogs.cnn.com)
- Vatican Bans Confession Via iPhone App (huffingtonpost.com)
- iTunes salvation: Roman Catholic Church approves Confession app (engadget.com)
- Father Alberto Cutie: ‘Culture of Secrecy” Alive and Well in the Roman Catholic Church (huffingtonpost.com)
- Anglican Bishops Join Roman Catholic Church (news.sky.com)
- Confession by iPhone (freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Catholic Church Issues Guide to Chatting Up Witches (newser.com)