Egypt Opposition to End Protest in Cairo Square
5000 years and they have never had a freely elected government and we (the West) believe that is going to happen? Not bloody likely. This is the land of the Pharoahs, of Caesar. This is a land that has been ruled by one, not many for five thousand years.
Honestly, do you believe the lies that are being woven? Like Afghanistan, Iraq (yes, I support the troops) and other third world places I will never care about, we are being led to believe that these ancient lands are now ready for a democratic form of rule. I am sure that there is a metaphor that can be applied here, I am just unsure of what it might be.
Look behind the headlines. Look behind the secret veils that are taking away our freedoms.
- Egypt, Cairo: the revolution’s toilets, Tahrir Square (sanitationupdates.wordpress.com)
- Egyptian Military Decides Against Coup (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Egypt army to shoot commanders? (nwoandsecretsocieties.wordpress.com)
- Suleiman Says Government Will Not Tolerate Prolonged Cairo Protests – Voice of America (news.google.com)
- Cairo protesters erupt in celebration (cnn.com)
- Cries of Egypt: “Free at Last!” (genzpad.com)