Suicide bomber in Moscow
35 people dead, more wounded and the elist press on all fronts report:”More than 100 people were injured – 20 of them critically – by the blast, which reports suggest was the work of a suicide bomber.”
Suggest? How afraid are you of the Islamic scourge that is enveloping the globe? Suggest a terror attack? Ask any of the survivors of the blast if they felt terrified. If the answer is yes, then it was a terrorist attack. Not some old man’s colostomy bag that inadvertently blew up.
The people lying on the floor in the picture to the right? Dead. Dead as door nails. No connecting flights for these folks.
- Moscow airport shaken by explosion (cbc.ca)
- Explosion at Moscow airport kills 31, injures 130 (nj.com)
- Deadly Explosion Rocks Moscow’s Busiest Airport (huffingtonpost.com)
- Explosion shakes Moscow’s busiest airport (boston.com)
- A Suicide Bomber Just Attacked Moscow’s Busiest Airport And At Least 10 People Are Dead (businessinsider.com)
- Blast kills 23 at Moscow’s busiest airport: report (ctv.ca)
- Report: Moscow airport explosion kills 23 (abclocal.go.com)
- Suicide Bomber Strikes At Moscow Airport, At Least 23 Dead (outsidethebeltway.com)
- You: Deadly suicide bombing hits Moscow airport (guardian.co.uk)
- “RUSSIA: Suicide Bomber Kills Dozens, Injures Over 100 At Moscow Airport” and related posts (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- Casualties reported in ‘blast’ at Moscow’s Domodedovo airport (inquisitr.com)