Happy Founders Day Alpha Kappa Dappa Doo!
Not sure what the Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority is, and not too keen to find out. Sounds like a secret society of ultra feminists bent on taking over an alpha male world. Of course, I might be wrong and they could be a bunch of grandmotherly patrons, wearing red hats, sipping tea and knitting.
Limited memories of days gone bye. Days of memories being limited by tales of passion and wine…Go Alpha Kappa!
When these fraternities and sororities are created, why not use even scarier monikers. Like “Bum Paddlers”? Or, “Order of the Bones”? Oh, yeah, Bones has been taken by an ultra ultra secret society, the Masons. Knights Templar reunited and it feels so good. (Thanks Peaches and Herb)
Listen, it’s Saturday and I am still waking up, confronted with news of the world out of Tunisia, Tuscon and Extenze. The world is not a better place this morning. Jesus did not return last night and Gary Coleman is still dead. Elvis has left the building and he ain’t working at 7-11, contrary to popular reports.
More secret coded messages.
- Happy Founders Day, Kappa Alpha Psi! (theroot.com)
- Kappa Alpha Psi celebrates 100 years of achievement (thegrio.com)
- “Williams, Kappas commemorate 100th anniversary” and related posts (rattlernation.blogspot.com)
- 22 Students Suspended From Alpha Kappa Order’s Rhodes Chapter (huffingtonpost.com)
- On Founder’s Day, Delta Sigma Theta Is Sitting on Millions of Dollars (narmer.wordpress.com)
- University of Utah fraternity is trying to clear hazing complaint ()
- Columbia University suspends 3 fraternities linked to (nydailynews.com)
- Kappa (philly.com)
- Fraternity put on probation at U of U ()
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity marks 100th anniversary (philly.com)
- Columbia Suspends Drug Dealing Perps (harlemworldblog.wordpress.com)
- Rhodes fraternity suspends 22 members after hazing (knoxnews.com)