Prison Cities in the night sky
The propagandist’s purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human. ~ Aldous Huxley
Silver stars replaced by silver bars. The growing world, spinning and criminals in the sky.I wonder which side of that fence you will be on? I wonder when they make free thought a crime? Oh yes, they already have.
- Aldous Huxley: The Most Beautiful Death (lettersofnote.com)
- Listening to the past… Postman (1998) Huxley (1959) (simbeckhampson.posterous.com)
- 2011 – A Brave New Dystopia (Chris Hedges) (cotocrew.wordpress.com)
- Someone Wants to Ban Brave New World from Seattle Schools (slog.thestranger.com)
- The Brave New World is Here (seattleducation2010.wordpress.com)