Santa, Norad and Jesus
I understand, from sources close to the command center that they are tracking him, not out of kindness for children to log on and see where Santa is, but because he is considered a terror threat as he flies across the unfriendly skies.
Apparently, while Santa made his rounds in Pakistan, he dropped in on Bin Laden’s camp to deliver some coal to Bin Laden’s stocking. A guard, inadvertently was able to capture Saint Nick and deliver him over to Bin Laden.
As Santa stops time to make his way across the earth on Christmas Eve, Bin Laden was able to use this to his advantage and radicalized Santa. Santa apparently converted to Islam and changed his name to Jihad Nick.
Oh you better watch out (for planes falling from the sky)
You better not pout (against the Prophet Mohammad)
And I’m telling you why
Jihad Santa is coming to town!
He knows when you have been praying
He knows when you are facing Mecca
He knows when you have been good
So you better blow yourself up for Allah`s sake!
So dear readers, that leaves the world with Jesus and the Easter bunny. It is not likely that either of them will convert as Jesus is the Son of the one true God and the Easter Bunny tastes more like pork than chicken.
So to all, have a Merry Christmas, don`t drink and drive and have a great New Year!
- NORAD Santa Tracker 2010 Shows Santa Currently over Australia (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Track Santa Claus on the Internet this Christmas Eve (ghacks.net)
- Santa Norad Tracker – Santa Is on His Way (middletownmike.blogspot.com)
- Santa Claus Gets Social Thanks to NORAD (gigaom.com)
- Google And NORAD Team Up Once Again To Track Santa (techcrunch.com)
- Santa, NORAD plan magic sleigh’s Canadian flight path (canada.com)
- Website tracks Santa on Christmas Eve ()