Where’s the beef?
Is it here? I loved that commercial back in the day. It was a true novel approach to civil manipulation. Everyone was saying it. It was on tee shirts, bumper stickers, late night television.
Was the beef in last nights lunar eclipse? Not sure, but I did not see it as our skies were filled with never ending snow. I saw some pretty good footage of it online, but I suppose that is not quite the same as watching this celestial event live. Kind of like the 2nd coming of Christ. I’ll just PVR it.
So where is the beef?
Social commentaries are trying to be relevant. Network media is trying to be sophisticated. Politicians are trying to sound intelligent. Everyone has something that they want to say, myself included. Noise.
I wonder if the beef died with Detective Arthur Dietrich?
- Lunar Eclipse Live Camera (Watch!) (manolith.com)
- Earthlings treated to 2010’s only total lunar eclipse (ctv.ca)
- Lunar eclipse and winter solstice overlap in 2010 (panasianbiz.com)
- The total lunar eclipse in pictures (telegraph.co.uk)
- Total Lunar Eclipse: Re-watch the Entire Show in the Sky in This 50 Second Clip (economy4abc.blogspot.com)
- Moonwatchers Treated To Total Lunar Eclipse (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Moon goes red for final eclipse of decade (nydailynews.com)
- Watch: Last Night’s Lunar Eclipse (towleroad.com)
- “Open Internet Order for Net Neutrality likely to pass at FCC hearing tomorrow” and related posts (betanews.com)
- “START Treaty appears to have sufficient Republican support for ratification” and related posts (feeds.dailykos.com)
- “‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall’ Actor Steve Landesberg Dead at 65” and related posts (popeater.com)